Website Terms & Conditions
Quest Legal Pty LtdABN 20 612 728 864
Meaning of words
- notice includes a disclaimer, a disclosure or other statement, a consent and terms and conditions; and
- related body corporate has the meaning given in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
- website refers to www.questlegal.com.au and any variation or tailored version of the website created for your use;
- you refers to you the user of our website, services or products; and the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
Licence to use and fees
- We, Quest Legal Pty Ltd, grant you a non-exclusive licence to use our website to access the information available from our website, applying for and accessing our services and initiatives and using the provided contact details or online form only.
Use of our website and services
By accessing our website and our programs and initiatives you understand, affirm and agree that:
- the data and information in the website is provided to you in good faith for informational and contact purposes only;
- we do not endorse or recommend the services or offering of any individual, firm or company that may be referred or introduced to you by us via the website or via our services, programs or initiatives;
- the posting of any content does not constitute any offer or supply of goods or services by us to you;
- we do not make any representations or warranties in relation to the website content, particularly as to whether it is reliable, accurate, up to date or complete;
- we do not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; and
- if you use a link to our website, you will include on your own website any disclaimer, notices or pop up pages that we may require in order to advise users that they are being redirected to our website.
Limitation of liability
To the extent allowed by the law, neither we, nor any of our employees, agents or officers are liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or liability arising from, or any costs, charges or expenses you incur in connection with:
- your use of our website;
- information published, displayed or available on our website;
- any action taken, failure to act, decision made or reliance by you on the basis of the website content and the data and information in the website;
- any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website;
- any errors or delays in the website content, or for any actions you or third parties may take in reliance on it;
- your use of any services, products or offering provided by any individual, firm or company referred by us to you via the website.
- This limitation applies whether your claim would otherwise arise in contract, under the law of torts (negligence inclusive), by statute or any other authority.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- any content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the website;
- your use of the website and our programs, activities and initiatives; and
We do not guarantee that information transmitted over the internet is totally secure. Therefore, when you send us information you do so at your own risk. Once we have received it, we take reasonable steps to keep the information secure while it is in our own systems but we do not guarantee that it is secure.
Your use of our website is at your own risk. We do not guarantee that our website is free from viruses, or that access to our website, programs or initiatives will be uninterrupted. You should therefore ensure that your equipment is protected from viruses and any other interference that could damage your device.
Information about you & your privacy
Collecting information & cookies
When you use our website, we may collect personal information about you.
Ordinarily, we tell you the purposes for which we collect that information when it is collected.
As a general rule, we only collect such information which is necessary for us to involve you in our programs, provide our services, contact you or otherwise to maintain our relationship with you.
Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We do not endorse or otherwise approve the owners or operators of the third party website, or the information, graphics and material on those websites or the goods or services (including software) offered on those websites.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for, and give no warranty in respect of, any third party website or the goods and services (including software) offered on any third party website or any information appearing on any website we may offer.
We may receive payments from third parties in relation to goods or services supplied or received as a result of users and third parties accessing any links to third party websites contained in our website.
Copyright & trademarks
The material on our website is protected by copyright. Other than for the purposes and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you must not reproduce, upload to a third party, link to, frame, store in a retrieval system or transmit any part of it without our prior written consent.
Our website includes registered trademarks. You must not use any of these trademarks in any way without our prior written consent.
By accessing the website, you agree not to redistribute the information obtained from the website, or through another user of our website without our prior written consent.
Permitted use and licence
You agree to not use the website:
- in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our server, or the network(s) connected to our server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website;
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our server or services through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our website;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to submit through any online form or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to submit through any online form or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation unless expressly authorised to do so;
Termination and modification of service
We will notify you of such suspension, termination or limitation by email within five (5) business days. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the website.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Changes to the fee schedule will take effect 30 days after this change is published on our website.